Go to Passengers with medical conditons for the following information:
- Medical clearance
- Communicable diseases
- Nut allergies
- Animal allergies (see below on how to book in GDS)
- Oxygen (See below on how to book in GDS)
- Medication and medical equipment
- We recommend to bring allergy medicine on board so it is easy access if needed.
- We provide oxygen on board in emergency situations only.
- Customers with need of oxygen on board must bring their own supply. Liquid oxygen is not allowed.
- Oxygen concentrators must be battery operated.
How to register:
|Additional info||* Book from ancillary catalogue (FXK) or add:|
|Animal allergies *||SR PETC NN2-ALLERGI|
|Oxygen and air cylinders **||SR MEDA NN1-OXYGEN 3LTR/MIN/S2/P1|
|Oxygen concentrator||SR MEDA NN1-PORTABLE OXYGENE CONCENTRATOR/S2/P1|
|Additional info||* Book from ancillary catalogue (DAS*) and add freetext:|
|Animal allergies *||ALLERGI|
|Oxygen and air cylinders **||SI.P1/MEDA*OXYGEN 3LTR PER MIN|
|Oxygen concentrator||SI.P1/MEDA*PORTABLE OXYGENE CONCENTRATOR|
|Additional info||* Book from ancillary catalogue (WPAE) and add below entries:|
|Animal allergies *||3PETC/ALLERGI-1.1|
|Oxygen and air cylinders **||3MEDA1/OXYGEN 3LTR PER MIN-1.1|
|Oxygen concentrator||3MEDA1/PORTABLE OXYGENE CONCENTRATOR-1.1|
** 3ltr/min indicates that the passenger needs three liters of oxygen per minute continuously.