These are the airline designators used by Norwegian:
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (NAS): DY
- Norwegian Air International (NAI): D8
- Validating carrier is DY.
- Tickets must be issued on 328-documents (329 should not to be used).
- We recommend that you use the correct airline designator in all entries where this is required (OSI, SSR etc).
- In case of schedule change, we allow rebooking to other airline designators. For more details and guidelines, go to Schedule Change Policy
- Go to Flight Operations to learn about Norwegian's various AOC (Air Operator Certificates).