EMD-S is implemented for electronic ticketing in all BSP/ARC markets where we support
E-ticketing. Use the following service codes for EMD-S in the service segment (SVC) on DY/D8:
|D||996||RSVR||Residual value refundable balance|
|D||0L7||PENN||Name change fee|
|D||997||DEPO||Deposit on group bookings|
|D||991||RSVT||Residual value future air transportation|
- EMD-S must be issued in the same booking.
Norwegian Air (DY/D8) has activated several ancillary services and products in all BSP/ARC markets where we support E-ticketing.
The following products are enabled for EMD-A in the ancillary services catalogue:
|C||0H0||DIVE||Scuba diving equipment|
|C||0HU||FISH||Fishing rod equipment|
|C||0BS||AVIH||Animal in hold, dog|
|C||021||AVIH||Animal in hold, cat|
|C||0BT||PETC||Pet in cabin, dog|
|C||020||PETC||Pet in cabin, cat|
|E||0BH||UMNR||Unaccompanied minor service|
|A||0B5||SEAT||Pre reserved seat assignment|
|C||0CC||ABAG||Chargeable bag 1|
|C||0CD||BBAG||Chargeable bag 2|
(available with Lowfare+ product)
|E||0BW||PRIO||Overhead cabin bag with priority boarding
(available with Lowfare product)
- Fast Track is only available on selected airports. Go to Fast Track for more information.
- Go to GOLF, SKIS, WEAP, DIVE, KITE, FISH, SURF, SNWB, WIND, BIKE, PETC, AVIH, FAST and UMNR for more information regarding the various services.
- Go to hand baggage to see how you book priority boarding with overhead cabin bag (PRIO) on Lowfare tickets or to priority boarding to see how you book priority boarding (PRIB) on Lowfare+ tickets
- EMD-A must be issued in the same booking
- After voluntary changes of E-ticket, SSR must be added to the new segment
- The EMD-A can only be changed to the same service that was originally booked
- REVALIDATION OF EMD-A: EMD coupons remain associated to the E-ticket after the revalidation, except when there is a change in operating carrier (DY/D8). In such cases, reissue must be done in Amadeus. For Sabre/Travelport+ (Galileo) issue a new EMD-A and apply for refund of the original EMD-A
- REISSUES OF EMD-A: Possible in Amadeus. For Sabre/Travelport+ (Galileo), issue a new EMD-A for the same service and apply for refund of the original EMD-A
- NAME CHANGE: Name on E-ticket and EMD-A must match. In Amadeus, the EMD-A must be reissued to match the new e-ticket and be associated again. For Sabre/Travelport+ (Galileo), issue a new EMD-A and apply for refund of the original EMD-A
- REFUND: EMD-A documents are defined as non-refundable when associated to a restricted booking class.
- AUTOMATED ISSUANCE LIMIT: The AIL tool applies an issuance time limit to the chargeable ancillary service and sends a warning of the deadline for issuing EMD-A.
The ancillary service will be cancelled if EMD-A has not been issued within the deadline.