Designator codes for Norwegian: DY, D8 and DI
Norwegian's airline designators
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (NAS): DY prefix
- Norwegian Air International (NAI): D8 prefix
- Norwegian Air UK Ltd (NUK): DI prefix
Please make sure that all your relevant agents are informed and that your systems are set up correctly to accommodate designator codes DY, D8 & DI.
- Norwegian has the same ticket stock for DY, D8 and DI (328-xxxxxxxx). Validating carrier is DY.
- 329 are shown as ticket stock in the GDS display for technical reasons only. 329 shall not be used.
- Availability search & display e.g. AN15NOVOSLLGW/ADY,D8,DI
- Pricing display e.g. FQDOSLLGW/ADY,D8,DI
- Private fares (T.O. and corporate fares) e.g. FQDOSLLGW/ADY,D8,DI/R,U
- OS elements for agreement code needs to include correct prefix/designator e.g. OSD8 NCA
Changes from one of Norwegian's designator codes to another.
If a re-accommodation occurs, the following applies:
- All PNRs booked through GDS will be placed on your schedule change queue and E-tickets need to be manually revalidated (coupon re-association to the new flight designator).
- For Amadeus bookings, we have automatically revalidated affected PNRs, however, be aware that some might need manually revalidations.
- For Sabre and Galileo bookings, the travel agency must revalidate/reissue the bookings manually.
- Schedule change information to the affected passengers will be flight number change only. Example: From DY123 to D8123